It’s been a while since I’ve updated the DBS blog but I’m proud to announce that next week, on Thursday, April 20th, I’ll be one of six presenters to speak at the Tristate Manufacturers’ Resource Group (TMRG) presentation on cost control techniques (for manufacturers). TMRG is composed of six industry experts who will be addressing a variety of topics that are top-of-mind to area manufacturers, including the following:
- Transforming problem areas into sound and continuous solutions that increase profits and efficiency
- Reducing plant downtime with scalable secure plant-wide network connectivity
- Software Integration to indentify and contain hidden manufacturing costs
- How to attract, retain, and grow their employee talent base
- When it makes sense to consider an energy efficient HVAC upgrades and information on the upcoming R22 phase out
- Leveraging Training/EHS/Hazmat/Safety videos to meet government standards
We’ve been working really hard to put together an event that provides real value to area manufacturers and I’m certain your attendance will be time well spent. For more information including the full speaker lineup please view the video below or visit the TMRG homepage.
Thanks for reading!